segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD - dicover new blogs!

Hello!



I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jorge Ramiro from Clicking Dolls!

The rules of acceptance are the follows:

.Post The Awards On Your Blog;
.Thank The Blogger Who Presented This Award,And Link Back To Their Blog:
Thank You very much, Jorge! I am very flattered for the nomination!

.Write 11 Random Facts About Yourself

01. I love dolls: Barbie, Dynamite Girls, Monster High, Ever After High, Strawberry Shortcake...
02. I love cats >^.^<
03. I love strawberries and any stuff with its shape, flavour, scent, print.
04. I think I started collecting dolls by 2009...
05. I love books. I prefer cook collections than only one volume.
06. I love omnibus books!
07. I love mangas and anime
08. I love cosplay
09. I love lolita
10. I love pink hair
11. I don't borrow books nor dvd's. Bad experiences regarding this... = (

The Rules Continued:

* Nominate 11 Blogs Who You Feel Deserve This Award,And Who Has Less Than 200 Followers.
Not 11, but I will nominate some:

*Answer 11 Question Posted By The Presenter And Ask Your Nominees 11 Questions:

01- How Did You Become A Blogger? 
   I have always wanted to have a blog, but I don't know anything about html formating.... so, I only  created one after Blogger, which is so easy to edit and post = )
    
02- What Was Your Favorite Subject In School And Why?
    Biology, because of my favorite teacher - the biology teacher XD~

03- You Can Be Any Doll You Want, Brought To Life.Wich Doll Are You And Why? 
    Tarina Tarantino Barbie doll. Gorgeous doll with pink hair, gorgeous outfit and jewelry! No doubt!

04- What's The Coolest Story Ever Connected To Your Blog? 
    Making virtual friends!

05- What's Your All Time Favorite Movie?
   Oh my! I love so many of them! Disney movies, Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, Tim Burton's movies...

06- What Do You Do When You're Not Blogging?
I am living my life XD~

07- What Are Your Grail Dolls/Action Figures?
Tarina Tarantino Barbie doll! And my Dynamite Girls.

08- Wich Three Countries Or Cities Would You Like To Visit?
USA, Mexico, France
    
09- Is There A Project You Dream Or Accomplishing?
     Oh, many!

10- What Your Favorite Foods? 
My mom's cooking XD~ pizza, sushi, strogonof...

11- Any Tips You Could Give Future Bloggers? 
Don't steal pics!!! Always credit them!

For The Blogs I Nominated, I Ask To Answer Exactly The Same Questions I've Answered To Jorge Ramiro!


Have a nice day!

2 comentários:

  1. Hi,Lorena!
    I'm so glad you accepted participate of the Liebster Awards.
    This is a great opportunity to know each other better and discover new blogs. Lindos Sonhos Dourados deserve all the chances to have more visitors and be better known.
    I Wish You,All The Lucky!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Jorge!
      Unfortunately, I can't post as frequently as I wish, but I do not intend to ever abandon my blog! Go go you too!

      Excluir